Thursday, October 15, 2009

Working from home....the Daugger invasion!


So as I sit at my desk...my beloved Nala-bear - the over energized black lab (daughter+dogger=daugger) belonging to my boyfriend and myself - continues to cause trouble.
Everyday the same antics - sleep for a bit - find socks to bring to me - sleep - find more socks or slippers - hang out on the couch with her bone - nap - bring me more items from around the house.
Yesterday she actually climbed up my chair and literally try to SIT on my lap - which she managed for about 4 seconds before her 80lb body realized just how ridiculous it was being - and jumped off of me!
Last week I walked into the kitchen to make a cup of tea - and there she was - sitting ON top of the kitchen table. Apparently she needed a better view for the squirrel watching in the backyard!

----------------- now for the yoga side of things.......

frustrations in life are inevitable - its our reaction to the frustrations that create our reality. Turn negatives into positive thoughts. Learn to embrace the things that frustrate you - don't let them be a bother! When we let things brew - we create stress within our bodies - stress that our bodies hold onto. We didn't create the situation - but we created the stress when we couldn't let go of it. Let go - embrace the situation - turn a negative into a positive thought!

In my case - Nala is now sitting on most of the chair behind me - while I am being further pushed to the edge. Gotta love it!
She got her chair, we are both happy - free from stress.

Create peace within you.

No comments: