Sunday, August 22, 2010

music to my ears

music...my great soundtrack to life. I listen to it for inspiration, in times of sadness to lift me up, to energize myself during a run, to relax, to be present and for simple, PURE, enjoyment.
Words do not do justice the feeling my body gets when music hits my ears, touching my heart and soul.


This is a glimpse into my life's soundtrack...for the past week :)

The Fray - absolute
Hot Hot Heat - goddess on the prairie
Runaway - happiness
Phoenix - lisztomania
Broken Bells - the high road
Trevor Hall - lime tree
Deuter - Illumination
City & Colour - Sometimes
Jay Malinowski - there's a light
Metric - collect call
Mood Ruff - rocketship
The Shins - pink bullets
Atmosphere - reflections
Owl City - vanilla twilight
Jay Z - heart of the city
Imogen Heap - first train home
Bedouin Soundclash - mountain top
Muse - city of delusion
Jack Johnson - crying shame
The Used - the taste of ink
K-OS - the love song
The Beatles - a day in the life
Billy Talent - line and sinker
David Usher - surfacing
Eminem - going through changes
Hans Zimmer - black hawk down soundtrack
IllScarlett - life of a soldier
The Used - light with a sharpened edge
Millencolin - no cigar
The Fray - look after you
Rooney - here today, gone tomorrow


…and so much more xo.

No comments: