Friday, May 5, 2017

It sounds so good in make believe

Oh darling, say you'll come away with me again
To places where we'll meet in dreams but when
Oh but darling you are lost at sea
heavens to wait patiently for me
Oh darling sail away with me someday
Let's meet and see our faces play
In sights but sounds our ears may brood
For it's the first sight love captured
beyond this new lights mood
Your unknown tidal wave it sees
As I play dress up and make you believe

Write of make believe as a place

Oh darling say you'll marry me
And we can dream like lovers sing
Into a world of make believe
Oh lover sail and swing

The leaves of fall are dynamite
when Ravens fly and dance delights
The cool it helps to warm the night
Bt days are grey and often slight....ly
Raining.

He lights a smoke and drags his heels
The man who walked along
Concealing Stories
Trolly's cruise at will
Oh my love come hear me still
Arrive by the rivers edge and places by
This rivers song delicately waiting
tightly tucked in the stations corner
and the loftiest of ceilings
making space for light to fill.


No comments: