Friday, May 5, 2017

The Striking Rains of Spring...

It's been raining for a few days. New beginnings boasts spring charm, its fervent nature magnified. I have been sleeping for many hours. With this new season I leave behind so much of the past, of myself and start anew. It's funny, new beginnings, that is...exciting in the simplest of ways...bloody terrifying in another. What do I do when I shed layers, close the doors of past relationships, projects, jobs all abandoned in a dance my heart plays with the universe.
I sit an do nothing. Well....for now.
Humbled is my heart at the notion of the quiet warrior. This new place of surrender, there is so much I want to do and accomplish, directions to move towards. The jedi must quiet the mind. Reduce the chatter. Sit on the porch in the rain and practise stillness. It is only with the stillness that comes the ability to strike. To impact. To let the force flow and live in the becoming. The forever changing rains, these seasons coddle our variant nature and we bloom colourfully as guardians of this universe. Furiously untangling the thorns protecting this warriors wild heart. 

No comments: